Welcome to my blog. This blog captures my journey in art exploration and provides a place for me to share with my art friends and others and to receive critiques and input. Please also feel free to visit my website at PIXELPATTIE.WEBS.COM and like my Facebook page: Pattie Foxhoven Watercolors .



Friday, October 28, 2011

ILLUSTRATOR: Storybook Illustration


Here I was to create a two page spread for a children's book using Illustrator.
I used so many layers that I nearly go lost in it! I had to go in and rename them all so I knew what they were. I dried many different effects here to learn as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. So charming! These two pages so inviting that I wish I could read the book. (I'm guessing it isn't a real book, but it's a great beginning!)
    You've really learned so much-I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete