Welcome to my blog. This blog captures my journey in art exploration and provides a place for me to share with my art friends and others and to receive critiques and input. Please also feel free to visit my website at PIXELPATTIE.WEBS.COM and like my Facebook page: Pattie Foxhoven Watercolors .



Friday, February 18, 2011

ILLUSTRATOR assignment2 - Animal


Well, I completed my second illustrator drawing. This one was much more difficult. I could not figure out how to move the darn points once I drew them with the pen tool. I also had so many objects on so many layers that I think next time I will invent some method to my madness for organization. I spend half of my time looking up how to do things in the book or searching on the internet. Anyway, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment