Welcome to my blog. This blog captures my journey in art exploration and provides a place for me to share with my art friends and others and to receive critiques and input. Please also feel free to visit my website at PIXELPATTIE.WEBS.COM and like my Facebook page: Pattie Foxhoven Watercolors .



Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Paintings 13-14


#13 So, first came the bubbles. This photo is a little darker than the original. This one was fun and a way to use a dominance of pure hues and repetition of circles in a fun and playful way.

#14 Then, the monochrome version of the still life with a dominance of jagged lines. I will probably work a bit more on the darks here to emphasize the lights in the right place. I still seem to stick to the basic shapes and will work towards something significantly different soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pattie, I am very beautiful the still life, I made some too, even if it is not my genre.
    Ciao!!!

    ReplyDelete