Welcome to my blog. This blog captures my journey in art exploration and provides a place for me to share with my art friends and others and to receive critiques and input. Please also feel free to visit my website at PIXELPATTIE.WEBS.COM and like my Facebook page: Pattie Foxhoven Watercolors .



Sunday, February 22, 2009

Still Life 5-8


Still Life #5 was my attempt at simplifying the subject and looking at the light, shapes, and shadows.
#6 was when I got bored again and started seeing figures in the shapes of the items.
This photo does not do it justice. The colors are actually better in person.
#7 was my attempt at an abstraction of the still life.
#8 was a fun idea that was not executed well. I envisioned the whole mummy thing.
I will probably redo both 7 and 8 later. I think both have potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment